Cosmetic Dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person's teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement of dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall appearance of smile.
Cosmetic Dentists mainly comprises of Prosthodontist, Endodontist, Orthodontist, Periodontist, Oral Surgeons and General Dentist as single or in a group depending upon the type of treatment needed.
Services Provided :
- Smile Designing
- Teeth Whitening — Zoom Bleaching
- Crown & Bridge (Replacement of missing teeth)
- Broken Teeth Restoration
- Cosmetic Teeth Shaping
- Dental Jewellery
- Changing of Silver Amalgam Fillings to natural appearing, tooth-coloured restorations
- Replacing old Crowns that show black lines with all Ceramic Crowns
- Management of Diastema (Spacing of front teeth)
- Splinting (Immobilisation of mildly mobile tooth / teeth mainly in the anterior or front region of the tooth